Thank you for creating this amazing tool! I recently purchased a yearly subscription and I was wondering if you send purchase receipts. My company reimburses 1/3 of the cost of a course so it’d be great to have some money back from my company through the receipt.
Hi Steve, seconding the amazing tool remark. Been using it for nearly a year now. I have a monthly subscription, and if possible, I’d like to get the receipts, too. I thought I could do the same as Twitter where if you change your billing it takes you to a stripe page but I got stuck in a loop there. Thanks!
Hi, I would also benefit from obtaining a receipt. Not in a hurry at the moment, but it would be very convenient in the future if I could download a receipt or payment information in order to have compensation from my employer.
Yeah, I would have liked to do this but my accountant here in Spain preferred that I use a different system for invoices and handling of VAT within the EU, so I’m using Quaderno for this.
Hello Steve, is it possible to download payment receipts? I have a monthly subscription and would like to receive receipts for each payment. Thank you in advance.
There is now a “View Invoices” link available on the account page for current subscribers.
However, in your case it looks as though your subscription has expired which is why the link is not showing. I’ve just emailed you a link so you can download your old invoices.