I bought a tablet specifically to use Readlang more often, but was disappointed to discover that the font size is basically the same on both the phone and the tablet, even on landscape mode!
Specifically, these font sizes:
- sentences in Practice mode
- dictionary pop-up when clicking on a word that’s already in the word bank
I’d really appreciate a larger font size for the Practice sentences so that they are easier to read. This is because I’m not just learning the words on the flashcards, but also reading the entire sentence to digest the grammatical syntax. Right now, the words are small, light, and low contrast.
When using Readlang directly in the browser, I can use the Zoom function, but then all the elements enlarge equally which crowds the screen.
Another consideration is to use a black font colour for the practice sentences, and better contrast.
This isn’t an issue for my native language (English) but when I’m reading a foreign language in another script (like Russian), the clarity of the font really helps to absorb it more easily!
Appreciate this consideration!